Here is a list of some of the top 10 things that inspire me and keep the creativity going…
- Reading – everything and anything
- Music – from all over the world
- Being outside – preferably either in the woods or near water
- Gardens – especially with quirky sculptures, hidden treasures
- Rain – in all its forms
- Children – who see the world in a unique way
- Art – I love galleries – not to see the famous works but to spend time with undiscovered pieces that are new to me.
- Sunshine – I’m a warm weather person – If I can be barefoot, I’m happy
- Food – particularly from different cultures.
- Colorful places – love to travel
I’m very much a sensory person – if it is rich in one of the senses, I’ll find inspiration there.